30 min $50.00
(includes back, back of legs, neck and shoulders)
60 min $90.00
(includes back, legs, arms, neck and shoulders)
Pregnancy Massage helps you and your baby
Massage treatments help to keep you in optimum heath; easing tension, reducing stress and preventing back pain, muscle aches and other common pregnancy discomforts. Having regular massage also gives you time out to relax and enjoy time with your baby.
Some more Benefits
- Enhances the health of you and your baby
- Helps with reducing pregnancy discomforts
- Reduces swelling
- Helps with Relaxation and Stress Levels
- Improves your sleep and depression
- Helps with your preparation for labour
We have a pillow that allows you to lay face down while having your massage.
How does it work? We have designed a pillow that has a hole in it for your baby belly and chest so that you have support and comfort while lying face down.